Kentucky Department of Corrections
- Provides information about state law enforcement, corrections facilities, sex offender database, and related criminal justice resources. Includes a mission statement, organizational chart and a FAQ. "Law Enforcement" search on.
Kentucky Crime Prevention Coalition
- Many excellent crime prevention tips and information on personal and family safety.
- Provides specialized mental health services for individuals in the South Central region of Kentucky. Includes locations, services, history, and employment. "Mental Health" search on.
MS Mental Health Resources
- Directory of mental health providers in Mississippi. Browse by county or city, or search all listings by provider, service or location.
Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources
- Information on mental health care providers in the Pine Belt region, including Hattiesburg, Petal, Columbia, and Collins.
Southwest Mississippi Mental Health Complex
- A 10 county network of mental health services that include psychotherapy, medication evaluations, substance abuse treatment and youth services. "Mental Health" search on.
Montana Addictions Resources & Help
Montana AIDS Drug Assistance Program Contact and Eligibility
- Contact information for MT ADAP director, financial and medical eligibility criterias for the Montana ADAP. "Montana" search on.
Rocky Mountain Treatment Center
- RMTC offers inpatient and outpatient treatment for alcohol and drug abuse, and psychiatric disorders. Located in Great Falls. "Montana" search on.
Flathead AIDS Council
- Dedicated to preventing the spread of HIV and to the support of those already infected.
New Directions Program
- Adolescent drug abuse addiction counseling, facts, books, professional training, and referral.
national website offering location and contact information for South Carolina chapters of CHADD organizations.
- South Carolina
National Alliance of Mentally Ill: South Carolina
- Provides location and contact information for family support groups located throughout the state.
Mental Health Association in South Carolina
- Organization dedicated to promoting mental health and preventing mental disorders; provides links to county and local level groups and care givers.
Federation of Families of South Carolina
- Nonprofit organization, established to serve the families of children with any degree of emotional, behavioral or psychiatric disorder.
South Carolina Psychological Association (SCPA)
- Professional organization representing all areas of psychology in the state including academic, practitioner, and public service; includes details on meetings, membership, and events.
Institute of Psychiatry
- Subsection of larger website which details current treatment programs, outlines procedures for obtaining services, descriptions of current research in substance abuse, staff contact directory and calendar of conferences.
- South Carolina
South Carolina Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Find out about upcoming events, read articles, or get membership information.
Department of Mental Health
- South Carolina
State supported site offering complete directory of mental health services, descriptions of diagnosis and treatment and statewide career opportunities for professionals.
Cities and Towns and the Counties In Which They Are Located
- Official state Department of Mental Health listing.
Juvenile Justice in West Virginia
- ... This article outlines the evolution of West Virginia's juvenile justice policies, examines some of the current issues facing West Virginia's juvenile justice ...
DEA Briefs & Background, Drugs and Drug Abuse, State Factsheets ...
- ... Drug Situation: Largely rural, West Virginia's most pronounced drug problems involve the abuse and clandestine manufacture of methamphetamine, marijuana ...
West Virginia Division of Criminal Justice Services
- ... Events: Coalition for Juvenile Justice
Southern Regional Training Academy on Detention Reform: September 9-11, 2004. Charleston, West Virginia. ...
Tuesday, August 31, 2004
- ... National Alcohol and Drug Addiction Recovery Month ... to society resulting from substance abuse and mental ... The West Virginia Prevention Resouce Center (WV PrevNet ...
West Virginia Find A Therapist